Recipe for Gluten-Free Parsley Garlic Dinner Rolls:
1. Add dinner rolls to preheated 350 degree oven until warmed through.
2. In a small saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 2 tbsp chopped parsley & a small pinch of salt. Keep on a low boil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Transfer the butter mixture to a bowl. Dunk each of the dinner rolls in the garlic parsley butter.
4. Optional: add a sprinkle of parm cheese on top.
5. Enjoy with your favorite dinner!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *