1) Cook two pieces of bacon in a pan on medium heat until crispy (flipping when first side is browned to finish cooking).
2) Once bacon is cooked, remove from pan. In that same pan, toast the insides of both English muffin halves in the bacon drippings. Remove once the insides are toasty and browned.
3) Heat a separate pan on medium low. Place an overturned metal mason jar lid in the pan (with the side the jar screws onto facing up). Drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil into the inside of the lid.
4) Crack an egg inside of the lid. Break the yolk with a fork and season with salt and pepper. Pour about 1/2 cup water into the pan on the outside of the mason jar lid (not on top of the egg!) and cover the pan with a lid. Keep covered for 3-4 minutes until egg is fully cooked.
5) Place the cooked egg on one half of the muffin. On top of the egg, layer two slices of cheddar cheese and the bacon, then cover the sandwich with the other half of the muffin.
6) Wrap the sandwich in tin foil and place in a 350 degree oven for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts.